At Rooks Backhoe, we specialize in septic tank repair and installation services. Because septic systems range in complexity from fairly simple to highly complex, there are different grades of certification required to work on and install different types of systems. Our team is proud to be a Grade Level IV Certified company, the highest level available. Our status as a Grade Level IV Certified company allows us to provide a wide range of services. Here are a few of the things we can do for you:
- Septic Services– We can handle your installation and repair septic services regardless of the type of system involved. We provide septic tank and septic drain field installation and repair services you can count on.
- Backhoe Services– Leave your excavation, trenching, and grading work to us. For occasional projects, our backhoe services are a better solution than investing in the equipment yourself.
- Hauling Services– We haul sand, dirt, gravel, and rock and deliver it right to your property. It is far more cost effective to use our hauling services to get a bulk delivery than it is to purchase materials by the bag.
- Delivery Service– Our delivery services are available for a variety of bulk materials, including dirt, rock, sand, gravel, topsoil, recycled concrete, crushed concrete, and more. Let us know if you also need us to spread the materials for you.
- Gravel Services– Our gravel services are the ideal solution for getting gravel in place for your DIY projects, such as putting in a solid gravel layer under a sand layer for a paver patio project, making walkways between raised garden beds, or installing pathways through a forested property. We can just pick up the gravel you have ordered and dump it where you want it, or we can assist with spreading it for you.
If you are looking for a team to provide top-notch septic services, just give us a call. We can repair any issue you might be having and take care of the installation process from start to finish.