At Rooks Backhoe, we have over two decades of experience providing excavation services for clients in the Pender County, North Carolina area. Having worked with many people and on many different projects over the years, we know better than most that excavation is useful for a variety of purposes. Not convinced? Here are just five projects that may require excavation:
- Home Construction- Every home needs to be built on a strong foundation, but before that foundation can be laid, the site needs to be excavated properly. This important preparation will ensure that the ground is solid enough for the foundation to be poured. As a result, the home will be structurally sound and safe for many years to come.
- Pool Installation- If you’re looking to install an inground pool, you need to make a hole that’s large enough for it first. Excavation will create the depth and proper grading your pool needs before the concrete, fiberglass, or other pool materials of your choice can be installed.
- Driveway Building- Your driveway is incredibly important. Not only is it one of the first things people see when they look at your home, but it must also be strong enough to support the weight of your vehicles. To do this, the area needs to be excavated expertly before it can be paved.
- Landscaping and Hardscaping- Many landscaping projects require excavation. Whether you need to prepare an area for a garden, water feature, or retaining wall, excavation can help.
- Septic Tank Installation- Septic tanks must be installed on properties that don’t have access to the city’s sewage system. But since septic tanks must be installed underground, you need to excavate the area first.
If you need excavation for an upcoming project, contact us today to learn more about how we can help.